Forgot your Password?
For more information about your Student IT password, see visit the Student IT Website http://www.ucc.ie/en/sit/account.
Staff(for Academic & Admin staff, and other non-student accounts)
All new accounts created since July 2017 will use your Central Account. You can manage your password here
Older accounts, or guest accounts are manually managed by LTU, Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reissue a password to you. You can change your password to your chosen value by then visiting Personal Information > Change Password once you log in.
Help and Support
- Help! I can't log on!
- You must be a fully registered student to logon to blackboard.
- If you cannot see all your modules on Blackboard, it means that either your lecturer has not enabled your module, or you are not fully registered for that module.
- To see which modules you are registered for, log onto http://sit.ucc.ie and go to MyUCC Student Administration.
- In all cases, please allow a day or so for your registration information to be reflected on Blackboard.
- Book of Modules
- UCC Student Computing
- Boole Library
- Learning Technologies Unit